Rainwater Harvesting T-Shirts
Wear your passion!
These great 100% organic cotton t-shirts made in the U.S.A are printed with soy-based ink, and come in two colors: Moss green in short sleeve, and pacific blue in long sleeve. Available sizes S, M, L, XL
Walk your talk and wear your passion!
These sweet unisex-sized 100% organic cotton t-shirts are made in the U.S.A by Royal Apparel and are printed on front and back with soy-based ink in my Tucson, Arizona neighborhood by Cream Design & Print.
- Short sleeve shirts are available in moss green.
- Long sleeve shirts (for extra sun protection) are available in pacific blue.
- Rainwater Harvesting logo printed on front
- Plant the Rain to grow abundance printed on back
To give you an idea of shirt sizes and how they fit on different body types…here are the shirt sizes my family models are wearing in the photos:
- The strawberry blond man with glasses and beard wears size large.
He is 6′ 4″ tall and weighs 185 lbs. (193 m tall and 83.9 kg).
- The blond man without glasses or beard wears size large.
He is 6’ 6” tall and weighs 195 lbs. (198 m tall and 88.4 kg).
- The brown bearded man wears size XL.
He is 6’ 2” tall and weighs 200 lbs. (1.87 m tall and 90.7 kg).
- The woman wears size small.
She is 5’ tall and weighs 120 lbs. (1.5 m tall and 54.4 kg).
- The boy wears size small.
He is 4’ 9” tall and weighs 98 lbs. (1.5 m tall and 44.4 kg).
Long-sleeve shirt weighs 8 ounces
Short-sleeve shirt weighs 6 ounces
|Dimensions||8 × 10 × 1 in|
Moss Green, Pacific Blue
Extra Large, Large, Medium, Small
Long Sleeve, Short Sleeve